قیمت: 6000 تومان
Explore the beautiful Schönbrunn Palace and Gardens, watch the elegant horses at the Spanish Riding School, or marvel at Gustav Klimt masterpieces at the Belvedere: everything you need to know is clearly laid out within color-coded chapters. Discover the best of Vienna with this indispensable travel guide.
Inside DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Vienna:
– Over 20 color maps, plus a Vienna subway guide, help you navigate with ease
– Simple layout makes it easy to find the information you need
– Comprehensive tours and itineraries of Vienna designed for every interest and budget
– Illustrations and floor plans show the inside of extensive Hofburg Complex, diverse MuseumsQuartier Wien, State Opera House, and more
– Color photographs of imperial palaces, formal gardens, incredible architecture, masterpiece-filled museums, Bohemian coffeehouses, and more
– Detailed chapters, with area maps, cover Stephansdom Quarter, Hofburg Quarter, Schottenring and Alsergrund, Museum and Town Hall Quarter, Opera and Naschmarkt, Belvedere Quarter, and beyond
– Historical and cultural context gives you a richer travel experience: learn about this city’s fascinating history and culture, musical heritage, traditional festivals, Austrian dishes and desserts, shops and markets, theater and dance, and more
– Essential travel tips–our expert choices of where to stay, eat, shop. and sightsee, plus useful phrases and visa and health information
DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Vienna is a detailed, easy-to-use guide designed to help you get the most from your visit to Vienna.