چین؛ راهنمای سفر
قیمت 8,000 تومان
سال انتشار: 2016 | تعداد صفحات: 660 | حجم فایل: 200.54 مگابایت | زبان: انگلیسی
DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: China
DK Eyewitness Travel
DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: China will lead you straight to the best attractions the country has to offer. This guidebook reveals the magnificence of China's greatest sights, including in-depth coverage of the Forbidden City and terra-cotta soldiers. It provides expert tips for visiting the Great Wall, cruising through the stunning Yangtze Three Gorges, and exploring the ultramodern cities of Shanghai and Hong Kong.
Explore China's cultural heritage through richly illustrated features on everything from the Beijing Opera to Confucianism, calligraphy, and the cult of Mao.
Discover DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: China.
• Detailed itineraries and "don't-miss" destination highlights at a glance.
• Illustrated cutaway 3-D drawings of important sights.
• Floor plans and guided visitor information for major museums.
• Guided walking tours, local drink and dining specialties to try, things to do, and places to eat, drink, and shop by area.
• Area maps marked with sights.
• Detailed city maps include street finder indexes for easy navigation.
• Insights into history and culture to help you understand the stories behind the sights.
• Hotel and restaurant listings highlight DK Choice special recommendations.
With hundreds of full-color photographs, hand-drawn illustrations, and custom maps that illuminate every page, DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: China truly shows you this country as no one else can.
Recommended: For a pocket guidebook to Beijing, check out DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Top 10 Beijing, which is packed with dozens of top 10 lists, ensuring you make the most of your time in the city.