اصول و کاربردهای ژئوتکنیک در ساخت و ساز؛ مواد جدید، سازه ها، فناوریها و محاسبات
قیمت 16,000 تومان
سال انتشار: 2019 | تعداد صفحات: 482 | حجم فایل: 257.18 مگابایت | زبان: انگلیسی
Geotechnics Fundamentals and Applications in Construction: New Materials, Structures, Technologies and Calculations
Rashid Mangushev, Askar Zhussupbekov, Yoshinori Iwasaki, Igor Sakharov
Geotechnical Fundamentals and Applications in Construction. New Materials, Structures, Technologies and Calculations contains the papers presented at the International Conference on Geotechnical Fundamentals and Applications in Construction. New Materials, Structures, Technologies and Calculations (GFAC 2019, Saint Petersburg, Russia, 6-8 February 2019). The contributions present the latest research findings, developments, and applications in the areas of geotechnics, soil mechanics, foundations, geological engineering and share experiences in the design of complex geotechnical objects, and are grouped in 8 sections:
• Analytical decisions and numerical modeling for foundations;
• Design and construction in geologically hazardous conditions;
• Methods for surveying the features of dispersed, rocky soils and structurally unstable soils;
• Exploration, territory improvement and reconstruction in conditions of compact urban planning and enterprises, etc.;
• Construction, reconstruction and exploitation of infrastructure facilities in different soil conditions;
• R&D support and quality control of new materials, design and technology solutions in constructing bases, foundations, underground and surface constructions;
• Condition survey and accident evolution analysis in construction;
• Up-to-date monitoring techniques in building construction and exploitation.
Geotechnical Fundamentals and Applications in Construction. New Materials, Structures, Technologies and Calculations collects the state-of-the-art in geotechnology and construction, and will be of interest to academia and professionals in geotechnics, soil mechanics, foundation engineering and geological engineering.