طراحی آنتن میکرواستریپ برای کاربردهای وایرلس
قیمت 16,000 تومان
سال انتشار: 2021 | تعداد صفحات: 353 | حجم فایل: 46.04 مگابایت | زبان: انگلیسی
Microstrip Antenna Design for Wireless Applications
Praveen Kumar Malik, Sanjeevikumar Padmanaban, Jens Bo Holm-Nielsen
The book focuses on recent advances in the field of Microstrip antenna design and its applications in various fields including Space communication, Mobile communication, wireless communication, medical implants, wearable applications etc. Scholars from Electronics/ Electrical/ Instrumentation Engineering, researchers and industrial person will benefit from this book. Students, researchers and industrial person expressed concerns about obtaining antenna measurements in various environments. The book shall provide the literature using which students and researchers would design antennas for above mentioned applications. Ultimately, it will enable users to take measurements in different environments. Young researchers pursuing their PG programs or Doctoral degree are also much interested to do their research in the micro-strip antennas, but there are very limited literatures available in recent applications. This book is intended to help such scholars in their studies and enhance the knowledge and skills in the latest happening in the Communication world like IoT, D2D, Satellite, wearable devices etc.
This book will addresses the complete functional framework workflow in printed antenna design system, such as the book:
• Explores basic and high level concepts, thus serving as a manual for those in the industry while also helping beginners to understand both basic and advanced aspects in planer antenna design issues.
• is based on the latest technologies, and covers the major challenges, issues, and advances in Micro-strip antenna design.
• provides latest techniques used for the design of antenna in terms of its structure, defected ground, MIMO and fractal design.
• explores data acquisition and case studies related to data-intensive technologies in antenna used in Internet of Things.
• provides the design of Micro-strip antenna in terms of latest applications and uses like uses in IoT and device to device communication.