نقاشی گلها؛ رویکردی خلاقانه
قیمت 18,000 تومان
سال انتشار: 2018 | تعداد صفحات: 400 | حجم فایل: 89.27 مگابایت | زبان: انگلیسی
Painting Flowers: A Creative Approach
Painting flowers is a joyful experience - to capture and celebrate the colour, form and beauty of flowers in watercolour is an endlessly exciting pursuit. This book encourages you to experiment and play when you paint, to enjoy the process of creating a painting, and to develop your own style as you observe and render either a single stem or a full floral abstract. By moving from the tight constraints of botanical illustration, it encourages a looser style of floral painting that allows for a more personal and unique interpretation of the subject.
• Observational skills - the importance of looking closely at a subject to see detail in a new way;
• Understanding your materials and equipment - looks at traditional tools and paints, but also how photography and other digital media can be used to the artist's advantage;
• Inspiration and design ideas - suggest ways to express emotions by experimenting with colour, shapes, concepts and narrative.
• Demonstrations, exercises, studio tips and projects guide the way, but the book's emphasis is on developing your own ideas and styles through creative experimentation.
• Beautifully illustrated with 273 colour images.