سیستم شبکه برق هوشمند؛ اصول طراحی، نوسازی و تکنیک ها
قیمت 16,000 تومان
سال انتشار: 2022 | تعداد صفحات: 293 | حجم فایل: 12.91 مگابایت | زبان: انگلیسی
Smart Electrical Grid System: Design Principle, Modernization, and Techniques (Smart Engineering Systems)
Krishan Arora, Suman Lata Tripathi
Smart technologies, such as artificial intelligence and machine learning, play a vital role in modeling, analysis, performance prediction, effective control, and utilization of smart energy systems. This book presents novel concepts in the development of smart cities and smart grids as well as discusses the technologies involved in producing efficient and economically feasible energy technologies around the world.
It comprehensively covers important topics, including optimization methods for smart grids, power converters, smart meters, load frequency control, automatic generation control, and power electronics for smart grids.
This book focuses mainly on three areas of electrical engineering: control systems, power electronics, and renewable resources, including artificial intelligence for the development of smart electrical grids.
• Clarifies how the smart grid plays an important role in modern smart technologies
• Introduces the basic concepts of modernization of smart grid with the assumption of basic knowledge of mathematics and power systems
• Describes the structure of technologies based on Internet of Things (IoT), which acts like a bridge to cover the gap between the physical and virtual worlds required for the realization of the smart grid
• Includes practical examples of the smart grid and energy saving
• Illustrates the integration of renewable energy sources with worked examples
• Enables readers to engage with the immediate development of power systems by using smart approaches for future smart grids