Discover ornate historic architecture at Thian Hock Keng Temple, explore Singapore’s lush Botanic Gardens, take a bumboat trip down the river, slurp fiery laksa in an open-air hawker centre, or admire a breathtaking skyline in iconic Marina Bay. From Top 10 shopping malls to the Top 10 things to do for free, discover the best ofSingapore with this easy-to-use travel guide.
Inside Top 10 Singapore:
– Seven easy-to-follow itinerariesperfect for a day, a weekend or a four-day trip
– Top 10 listsshowcase the best attractions in Singapore, covering the National Museum of Singapore, Sultan Mosque, Raffles Hotel, Sentosa, Marina Bay and many more
– Free laminated pull-out mapof Singapore, plus five full-colour area maps
– In-depth area guidesexplore the most interesting neighbourhoods, with the best places for shopping, going out and sightseeing
– Colour-coded chaptersdivided by area make it easy to find information quickly and plan your day
– Essential travel tips, including our expert choices of where to stay, eat, shop and sightsee, plus useful transport, visa and health information
– Colour mapshelp you navigate with ease
– CoversChinatown, Little India and Kampong Glam, Colonial District, Orchard Road and more
Staying for longer as part of a bigger trip to Malaysia and Singapore? Try ourDK Eyewitness Travel Guide Malaysia and Singapore.
About DK Eyewitness Travel:DK’s Top 10 guides take the work out of planning a short trip, with easy-to-read maps, tips and tours to inform and enrich your weekend trip or cultural break. DK is the world’s leading illustrated reference publisher, producing beautifully designed books for adults and children in over 120 countries.