مدیریت آب و کود آبیاری در آبیاری میکرو
قیمت 16,000 تومان
سال انتشار: 2016 | تعداد صفحات: 349 | حجم فایل: 27.02 مگابایت | زبان: انگلیسی
Water and Fertigation Management in Micro Irrigation (Research Advances in Sustainable Micro Irrigation)
Apple Academic Press
This important volume, the ninth in the Research Advances in Sustainable Micro Irrigation book series, provides an invaluable addition to the literature and knowledge on the ever-growing need for sustainable irrigation for agricultural crops in many water-scarce parts of the world. The book specifically covers advances in fertigation for water management in general as well as for specific crops, such as peaches, maize, and citrus crops.
Specific topics include:
• The design of various surface and subsurface water emitters
• Using information from weather stations for irrigation purposes
• Ultra low drip irrigation technology
• The management of weeds in crops using micro irrigation
• New technology and advances in fertigation
With chapters from researchers and practitioners in agricultural engineering, water research and technology, soil conservation, and other fields, this compendium provides a wealth of useful information that can be put into practice to enhance crop production.