بریتانیای کبیر؛ راهنمای سفر
قیمت 12,000 تومان
سال انتشار: 2022 | تعداد صفحات: 592 | حجم فایل: 115.15 مگابایت | زبان: انگلیسی
DK Eyewitness Great Britain (Travel Guide)
DK Eyewitness Travel
Whether you want to go wild swimming in the Fairy Pools of Skye, take a windswept walk along the Jurassic Coast, or scale the heights of Snowdonia, your DK Eyewitness travel guide makes sure you experience all that Great Britain has to offer.
From the jagged peaks of the Scottish Highlands and dramatic moors of the Peak District, to the sweeping sands of Norfolk and Northumberland, Great Britain promises miles of spectacular terrain to hike, bike and explore. Dotted across the landscape, cities like London, Edinburgh and Bristol surge with restless energy, showcasing some of the world’s most innovative art, music and culinary scenes.
Our updated guide brings Great Britain to life, transporting you there like no other travel guide does with expert-led insights, trusted travel advice, detailed breakdowns of all the must-see sights, photographs on practically every page, and our hand-drawn illustrations, which place you inside the country's iconic buildings and neighborhoods. We’ve also worked hard to make sure our information is as up-to-date as possible following the COVID-19 outbreak. DK Eyewitness Great Britain is your ticket to the trip of a lifetime.
Inside DK Eyewitness Great Britain you will find:
• A fully-illustrated top experiences guide: our expert pick Great Britain’s must-sees and hidden gems
• Accessible itineraries to make the most out of each and every day
• Expert advice: honest recommendations for getting around safely, when to visit each sight, what to do before you visit, and how to save time and money
• Color-coded chapters to every part of Great Britain, from London to Edinburgh, the Cotswolds to Cornwall
• Practical tips: the best places to eat, drink, shop and stay
• Detailed maps and walks to help you navigate the region country easily and confidently
• Covers: London The Downs and Channel Coast East Anglia Thames Valley Wessex, Devon and Cornwall, The Heart of England, East Midlands, Lancashire and the Lakes, Yorkshire and the Humber Region, Northumbria Wales: North Wales, Wales: South and Mid-Wales, Scotland: The Lowlands, Scotland: The Highlands
Want the best of Great Britain in your pocket? Don’t forget to check out DK Eyewitness Top 10 guides to Scotland, the Lake District, Cornwall and Devon, and London.