سفرهای فراموش نشدنی اروپا؛ کشف لذت های سفر آهسته
قیمت 18,000 تومان
سال انتشار: 2023 | تعداد صفحات: 511 | حجم فایل: 277.7 مگابایت | زبان: انگلیسی
Unforgettable Journeys Europe: Discover the Joys of Slow Travel (Dk Eyewitness)
DK Eyewitness Travel
Inspirational travel book covering 150 of Europe's most incredible journeys, including routes on foot and by bike, road, rail and water.
When it comes to beautiful landscapes, Europe has more than its fair share of icons. The snowy peaks of the Alps, the vivid tulip fields of the Netherlands and the glittering lakes of northern Italy – you’ll find them nowhere else but here. Yet pause to look around a little longer, and you’ll soon discover that these postcard favorites sit side by side with many more understated scenes that are just as stunning. In fact, the slower you go, the more treasures you’ll uncover – so why would you want to rush the experience?
Featuring over 150 inspirational entries, Unforgettable Journeys Europe is a vibrant celebration of taking the scenic route. We've picked the best adventures across the continent, from cruising around the Western Fjords of Norway to hiking the Lycian Way in Turkey. Of course, the big-hitters are covered – riding Switzerland’s Glacier Express, ferry-hopping in Greece and cycling from Land’s End to John O’Groats – but we also take you off-the-beaten path, roaming the Albanian Riviera, kayaking through Finnish lakeland and navigating the steady switchbacks of the Transfagarasan Road in Romania.
Make your next trip magical as you explore:
- Over 150 incredible journeys illustrated with inspiring photography and maps that plot the routes and bring their highlights to life.
- Chapter maps provide a handy overview of the locations covered.
- Evocative text transports the reader there with vivid descriptions and fascinating stories.
- Includes practical information, such as duration, difficulty, and start and end points.
- Sustainable and slow travel options have been covered where possible.
- Feature boxes give the routes context.
- Gives suggestions for alternative ways to make the same journey and other destinations where you can enjoy similar trips.
We’ve organized the book by types of transport, so whether you’re an avid hiker, cyclist or driver, or love to be on the water or on the rails, we’ve got you covered. It’s time to take the slow road and truly appreciate Europe in all its wonderful variety.