بلغارستان؛ راهنمای سفر
قیمت 16,000 تومان
سال انتشار: 2014 | تعداد صفحات: 284 | حجم فایل: 50.86 مگابایت | زبان: انگلیسی
DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Bulgaria
Jonathan Bousfield, Matt Willis
DK Eyewitness Travel
Visit and explore Bulgaria, immersing yourself in culture, history, and food. Stroll through Bulgaria's capital, Sofia, or stop by the ancient countryside villages of Koprivshtitsa and Veliko Tarnovo.
From top restaurants, bars, and clubs to standout scenic sites and walks, our insider tips are sure to make your trip outstanding. Whether you're looking for unique and interesting shops and markets, or seeking the best venues for music and nightlife, we have entertainment and hotel recommendations for every budget covered in our Eyewitness Travel Guide.
Discover DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Bulgaria.
• Detailed itineraries and "don't-miss" destination highlights at a glance.
• Illustrated cutaway 3-D drawings of important sights.
• Floor plans and guided visitor information for major museums.
• Guided walking tours, local drink and dining specialties to try, things to do, and places to eat, drink, and shop by area.
• Area maps marked with sights.
• Detailed city maps include street finder indexes for easy navigation.
• Insights into history and culture to help you understand the stories behind the sights.
• Hotel and restaurant listings highlight DK Choice special recommendations.
With hundreds of full-color photographs, hand-drawn illustrations, and custom maps that illuminate every page, DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Bulgaria truly shows you the country as no one else can.