نیوزلند؛ راهنمای سفر
قیمت 12,000 تومان
سال انتشار: 2016 | تعداد صفحات: 384 | حجم فایل: 40.39 مگابایت | زبان: انگلیسی
DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: New Zealand
Helen Corrigan, et al.
DK Eyewitness Travel
Visit Middle Earth and discover the land of the Kiwis when you travel to New Zealand. From Auckland to Poor Knights Island, this travel guide takes you straight to the best attractions this island nation has to offer.
Filled with over 900 photographs and 65 detailed maps, DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: New Zealand explores the country's Maori heritage, flora and fauna, beaches and national parks, focusing on the best scenic routes from which to explore the diverse New Zealand landscape—from the glistening glaciers on the West Coast to the surfers' paradise on Central North Island.
DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: New Zealand features:
• Detailed itineraries and "don't-miss" destination highlights at a glance.
• Illustrated cutaway 3-D drawings of important sights.
• Floor plans and guided visitor information for major museums.
• Guided walking tours, local drink and dining specialties to try, things to do, and places to eat, drink, and shop by area.
• Area maps marked with sights.
• Detailed city maps include street finder indexes for easy navigation.
• Insights into history and culture to help you understand the stories behind the sights.
• Hotel and restaurant listings highlight DK Choice special recommendations.
With hundreds of full-color photographs, hand-drawn illustrations, and custom maps that illuminate every page, DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: New Zealand truly shows you this region as no one else can.