نروژ؛ راهنمای سفر
قیمت 16,000 تومان
سال انتشار: 2019 | تعداد صفحات: 272 | حجم فایل: 68.49 مگابایت | زبان: انگلیسی
DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Norway
DK Eyewitness Travel
The ideal travel companion, full of insider advice on what to see and do, plus detailed itineraries and comprehensive maps for exploring this cultured and vibrant nation.
Explore Oslo's excellent museums and enjoy the lively waterfront area, tour Norway's spectacular fjords, delight in a remarkable train journey on the steeply winding Flåmsbanen line, visit stave churches in Lom, Gudbrandsdalen, and Lærdal, and see the Northern Lights: everything you need to know is clearly laid out within color-coded chapters. Discover the best of Norway with this indispensable travel guide.
Inside DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Norway:
- Over 20 color maps, plus an Oslo transportation map, help you navigate with ease
- Simple layout makes it easy to find the information you need
- Comprehensive tours and itineraries of Norway designed for every interest and budget
- Illustrations and floor plans show the inside of Nasjonalgalleriet, Rådhuset, Vikingskipshuset, Akershus Festning, Borgund Stavkirke, and more
- Color photographs of Norway's fjords, stave churches, harbors, and museums
- Detailed chapters, with area maps, cover Oslo, Oslofjorden, Eastern Norway, Sørlandet and Telemark, Vestlandet, Trøndelag, and Northern Norway and Svalbard
- Historical and cultural context gives you a richer travel experience: learn about Norway's history, festivals, values, and traditions
- Experience the culture with features on Norwegian fjords, Bunad (National Day), and skiing
- Essential travel tips: our expert choices of where to stay, eat, shop, and sightsee, plus useful phrases and visa and health information
DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Norway is a detailed, easy-to-use guide designed to help you get the most from your visit to Norway.
DK Eyewitness: Silver award winner in the Wanderlust Reader Travel Awards for Guidebook Series 2018.
"No other guide whets your appetite quite like this one." --The Independent
On a tour of Europe? Try our DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Europe.