رم؛ راهنمای سفر
قیمت 12,000 تومان
سال انتشار: 2017 | تعداد صفحات: 440 | حجم فایل: 103.35 مگابایت | زبان: انگلیسی
DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Rome
Olivia Ercoli, Ros Belford, Roberta Mitchell
DK Eyewitness Travel
Experience classical Rome and step inside the iconic Colosseum; experience the religious Rome and visit Vatican City, a country all its own; experience the delicious Rome and stroll the city's beautiful piazzas with a gelato in hand.
Discover DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Rome.
• Hotel and restaurant listings and recommendations.
• Detailed itineraries and "don't-miss" destination highlights at a glance.
• Illustrated cutaway 3-D drawings of important sights.
• Floor plans and guided visitor information for major museums.
• Free, color pull-out map (print edition) marked with sights, a selected site and street index, public transit map, practical information on getting around, and a distance chart for measuring walking distances.
• Guided walking tours, local drink and dining specialties to try, things to do, and places to eat, drink, and shop by area.
• Area maps marked with sights and restaurants.
• Detailed city maps include street finder index for easy navigation.
• Insights into history and culture to help you understand the stories behind the sights.
• Suggested day-trips and itineraries to explore beyond the city.
With hundreds of full-color photographs, hand-drawn illustrations, and custom maps that illuminate every page, DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Rome truly shows you what others only tell you.
Recommended: For a pocket guidebook to Rome, check out DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Top 10 Rome, which is packed with dozens of top 10 lists, ensuring you make the most of your time and experience the best of everything.