سیدنی؛ راهنمای سفر
قیمت 12,000 تومان
سال انتشار: 2017 | تعداد صفحات: 264 | حجم فایل: 75.71 مگابایت | زبان: انگلیسی
DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Sydney
DK Eyewitness Travel
From the colonial history in the streets of the Rocks neighborhood, to Aboriginal art in the Art Gallery of New South Wales, a visit to the iconic Sydney Opera House, to climbing the Sydney Harbour Bridge—this easy-to-use guide provides all the information you need. Just beyond Sydney, discover landscapes of outstanding beauty, such as the Royal National Park, the Blue Mountains, and the vineyards of the Hunter Valley. Plus there are suggestions for scenic walking and driving tours and for the best shops, markets, bars, and restaurants in Sydney.
Discover DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Sydney.
• Hotel and restaurant listings and recommendations.
• Detailed itineraries and "don't-miss" destination highlights at a glance.
• Illustrated cutaway 3-D drawings of important sights.
• Floor plans and guided visitor information for major museums.
• Free, color pull-out map (print edition) marked with sights, a selected site and street index, public transit map, practical information on getting around, and a distance chart for measuring walking distances.
• Guided walking tours, local drink and dining specialties to try, things to do, and places to eat, drink, and shop by area.
• Area maps marked with sights and restaurants.
• Detailed city maps include street finder index for easy navigation.
• Insights into history and culture to help you understand the stories behind the sights.
• Suggested day-trips and itineraries to explore beyond the city.
With hundreds of full-color photographs, hand-drawn illustrations, and custom maps that illuminate every page, DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Sydney truly shows you this city as no one else can.