In Human Nature, 12 of today's most influential nature and conservation photographers address the biggest environmental concerns of our time.
• Joel Sartore
• Paul Nicklen
• Ami Vitale
• Brent Stirton
• Frans Lanting
• Brian Skerry
• Tim Laman
• Cristina Mittermeier
• J Henry Fair
• Richard John Seymour
• George Steinmetz
• Steve Winter
Alongside their reflections, they present curated selections from their photographic careers.
Stories and extraordinary images from around the world come together in a powerful call to awareness and action.
• The United Nations has declared that nature is in more trouble now than at any other time in human history.
• Extinction looms over one million species of plants and animals.
• Human Nature wrestles with challenging questions: What do we have? What do we stand to lose?
This book offers inspiration to environmentalists, activists, photography fans, and anyone concerned about the future of our world.
• This illuminating book tackles our modern environmental future through the lens of preeminent photographers
• Great gift for photographers, nature enthusiasts, those who enjoy backpacking and camping, and anyone who cares about Earth's climate and future
• Add it to the shelf with books like National Geographic The Photo Ark Vanishing: The World's Most Vulnerable Animals by Joel Sartore, The Sixth Extinction: An Unnatural History by Elizabeth Kolbert, and Dire Predictions: The Visual Guide to the Findings of the IPCC by Michael E. Mann and Lee R. Kump.