عکاسی در سفر؛ تکنیک های گام به گام برای گرفتن عکس های مهیج در سفر مانند افراد حرفهای
قیمت 16,000 تومان
سال انتشار: 2022 | تعداد صفحات: 459 | حجم فایل: 56.23 مگابایت | زبان: انگلیسی
The Travel Photography Book: Step-by-step techniques to capture breathtaking travel photos like the pros
Learn how to take professional-quality photographs when you travel, using the same tricks today’s top photographers use!
If you’ve ever dreamed of making such incredible travel photos that when your friends and family see them they say, “Wait a minute, this is your photo!? You took this?” then you’re holding the right book.
Scott Kelby, award-winning travel photographer and author of the best-selling digital photography book in history, shares all his secrets and time-tested techniques as he discusses everything from his go-to essential travel gear, to camera settings, to how to research before your trip, to the travel photography techniques that will help you capture truly captivating images on your trip.
Among many other topics, you’ll learn:
• What makes a great travel photo (including what to shoot and what to skip).
• Which lenses and accessories will get you the best results (including when to use them and why).
• How to post-process your images in Lightroom or Photoshop to get incredible results.
• Tips for getting great portraits of the locals and even how to get them to pose for your shots.
• When it makes more sense to use your cell phone’s camera instead.
• Travel photo recipes that show you the ingredients for creating specific types of travel shots.
• How to compose your travel images, how to keep your gear safe when traveling, and a ton of killer tips to help you create better travel images, and make your entire trip that much more fun.
It’s all here—Scott doesn’t hold anything back in this groundbreaking book that will help you take the type of travel images you’ve always dreamed of. There’s never been a travel photography book like it!
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Chapter 1: Doing the Research Before Your Trip
Chapter 2: What Makes a Great Travel Photo? It…
Chapter 3: Gear and Settings
Chapter 4: Travel Photography Accessories
Chapter 5: Capturing Images of People
Chapter 6: Composition
Chapter 7: Other Cool Stuff to Shoot
Chapter 8: When to Shoot with Your Phone Instead
Chapter 9: What to Shoot
Chapter 10: Sharing Images from Your Trip
Chapter 11: Travel Photography Tips & Tricks
Chapter 12: Editing Your Images
Chapter 13: Photo Recipes to Help You Get the Shot