گیربکسهای اتوماتیک خودرو
قیمت 12,000 تومان
سال انتشار: 2018 | تعداد صفحات: 838 | حجم فایل: 191.19 مگابایت | زبان: انگلیسی
Automotive Automatic Transmission and Transaxles: CDX Master Automotive Technician Series (CDX Learning Systems Master Automotive Technician)
Keith Santini, Kirk VanGelder
Jones & Bartlett Learning
Automotive Automatic Transmission and Transaxles, published as part of the CDX Master Automotive Technician Series, provides students with an in-depth introduction to diagnosing, repairing, and rebuilding transmissions of all types. Utilizing a "strategy-based diagnostics" approach, this book helps students master technical trouble-shooting in order to address the problem correctly on the first attempt.
• Outcome focused with clear objectives, assessments, and seamless coordination with task sheets
• Introduces transmission design and operation, electronic controls, torque converters, gears and shafts, reaction and friction units, and manufacturer types
• Equips students with tried-and-true techniques for use with complex shop problems
• Combines the latest technology for computer-controlled transmissions with traditional skills for hydraulic transmissions
• Filled with pictures and illustrations that aid comprehension, as well as real-world examples that put theory into practice
• Offers instructors an intuitive, methodical course structure and helpful support tools
With complete coverage of this specialized topic, this book prepares students for MAST certification and the full range of transmission problems they will encounter afterward as a technician.