فرمان و تعلیق خودرو
قیمت 24,000 تومان
سال انتشار: 2017 | تعداد صفحات: 553 | حجم فایل: 95.27 مگابایت | زبان: انگلیسی
Automotive Steering and Suspension: CDX Master Automotive Technician Series
John Kershaw, Kirk VanGelder
Jones & Bartlett Learning
Automotive Steering and Suspension, published as part of the CDX Master Automotive Technician Series, arms students with the basic knowledge and skills they need to accomplish a variety of tasks in the shop. Taking a "strategy-based diagnostics" approach, this book helps students master technical trouble-shooting in order to address the problem correctly on the first attempt.
• Outcome focused with clear objectives, assessments, and seamless coordination with task sheets
• Provides a comprehensive introduction to tire repair, wheel assembly, vehicle alignment, electrical steering, and more
• Outlines standard steering and alignment service procedures
• Addresses the latest technology, such as TPMS (tire pressure monitor sensors), road force variation, and electronic suspension control diagnostics, while also explaining traditional hydraulic systems
• Offers instructors an intuitive, methodical course structure and helpful support tools
Written in an accessible and engaging style by a highly experienced automotive instructor, this text prepares students to handle any problems related to steering and suspension that they might encounter.