برق و الکترونیک خودرو
قیمت 12,000 تومان
سال انتشار: 2018 | تعداد صفحات: 443 | حجم فایل: 64.55 مگابایت | زبان: انگلیسی
Automotive Electricity and Electronics: CDX Master Automotive Technician Series (Cdx Master Automtive Technician)
David M. Jones, Kirk VanGelder
Jones & Bartlett Learning
Suitable for students with no experience in electricity and electronics, this volume in the CDX Master Automotive Technician Series introduces students to the basic skills and tools they need to perform electrical diagnosis in the shop. Utilizing a "strategy-based diagnostics" approach, this book helps students master technical trouble-shooting in order to properly resolve the customer concern on the first attempt.
• Outcome focused with clear objectives, assessments, and seamless coordination with task sheets
• Teaches foundational concepts necessary for electrical diagnosis and repair, at the appropriate level for students coming to the topic for the first time
• Progresses from basic electrical principals, simple circuitry, and electrical components to more complex concepts, such as starting, charging, and lighting
• Familiarizes students with industry-standard tools (particularly the multimeter), wiring repairs and diagrams, and diagnosing a circuit with service information
• Offers instructors an intuitive, methodical course structure and helpful support tools for a first semester course in electricity and electronics
Automotive Electricity and Electronics makes the basics of automotive electrical accessible and engaging, setting students up for success in advanced electrical courses and in the workplace.