پاتولوژی گاو؛ اطلس رنگی
قیمت 16,000 تومان
سال انتشار: 2018 | تعداد صفحات: 450 | حجم فایل: 74.89 مگابایت | زبان: انگلیسی
Bovine Pathology: A Text and Color Atlas
Claus D. Buergelt, Edward G. Clark, Fabio Del Piero
Illustrated with over 1,000 color images of the highest quality, Bovine Pathology: A Text and Color Atlas is a comprehensive single resource to identifying diseases in dairy cattle, feedlot cattle, and their calves. With summary text describing key features, the book correlates clinical information with pathology and differential diagnoses.
The text covers naked-eye macroscopic appearance through to microscopic pathology and the immunohistochemistry of infectious agents and tumor markers. Structured by major organ system, the disease entries follow a consistent format and clarity of display. This, combined with an integrated e-book, handy fact sheets, summary boxes and key points, helps aid understanding. Key features include:
* Over 1000 superb color images to illustrate the pathologies
* A thorough review of mainly western hemisphere diseases of cattle covering macroscopic appearance, microscopic appearance, and immunohistochemistry
* Synoptic layout, fact sheets, summary boxes, succinct legends and key bullet points support its use as a field guide or revision aid
* Organized by major organ system which ensures that vital facts can be found quickly
* A unique chapter covering calfhood diseases
Serving as an essential reference work for veterinary pathologists who perform bovine necropsies, veterinary residents and students, the book is also practical enough for bovine practitioners who need to investigate sudden death losses of cattle on the farm.