بینایی کامپیوتر و اینترنت اشیاء؛ فناوری ها و کاربردها
قیمت 16,000 تومان
سال انتشار: 2022 | تعداد صفحات: 319 | حجم فایل: 5.01 مگابایت | زبان: انگلیسی
Computer Vision and Internet of Things: Technologies and Applications
Lavanya Sharma, Mukesh Carpenter
Chapman and Hall – CRC
Computer Vision and Internet of Things: Technologies and Applications explores the utilization of Internet of Things (IoT) with computer vision and its underlying technologies in different applications areas. Using a series of present and future applications – including business insights, indoor-outdoor securities, smart grids, human detection and tracking, intelligent traffic monitoring, e-health departments, and medical imaging – this book focuses on providing a detailed description of the utilization of IoT with computer vision and its underlying technologies in critical application areas, such as smart grids, emergency departments, intelligent traffic cams, insurance, and the automotive industry.
• Covers the challenging issues related to sensors, detection, and tracking of moving objects with solutions to handle relevant challenges
• Describes the latest technological advances in IoT and computer vision with their implementations
• Combines image processing and analysis into a unified framework to understand both IOT and computer vision applications
• Explores mining and tracking of motion-based object data, such as trajectory prediction and prediction of a particular location of object data, and their critical applications
• Provides novel solutions for medical imaging (skin lesion detection, cancer detection, enhancement techniques for MRI images, and automated disease prediction)
This book is primarily aimed at graduates and researchers working in the areas of IoT, computer vision, big data, cloud computing, and remote sensing. It is also an ideal resource for IT professionals and technology developers.