آفریقای جنوبی؛ راهنمای سفر
قیمت 12,000 تومان
سال انتشار: 2017 | تعداد صفحات: 464 | حجم فایل: 119.44 مگابایت | زبان: انگلیسی
DK Eyewitness Travel Guide South Africa
DK Eyewitness Travel
From the wilds of Kruger National Park, to cosmopolitan Cape Town, to the lush western cape winelands, to the stunning beaches along the Garden Route, this guide leads you straight to the greatest attractions this fascinating and varied country has to offer. Get insider tips on everything from the best shopping, restaurants, and hotels, to outdoor activities such as whale-watching, surfing, and hiking, as well as practical information on how to get around. As a bonus, a comprehensive field guide—which includes the birds of South Africa—helps you get the most out of your time on safari.
Discover DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: South Africa.
• Hotel and restaurant listings and recommendations.
• Detailed itineraries and "don't-miss" destination highlights at a glance.
• Illustrated cutaway 3-D drawings of important sights.
• Floor plans and guided visitor information for major museums.
• Free, color pull-out map (print edition) marked with sights, a selected site and street index, public transit map, practical information on getting around, and a distance chart for measuring walking distances.
• Guided walking tours, local drink and dining specialties to try, things to do, and places to eat, drink, and shop by area.
• Area maps marked with sights and restaurants.
• Detailed city maps include street finder index for easy navigation.
• Insights into history and culture to help you understand the stories behind the sights.
• Suggested day-trips and itineraries to explore beyond the city.
With hundreds of full-color photographs, hand-drawn illustrations, and custom maps that illuminate every page, DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: South Africa truly shows you this country as no one else can.