مصر؛ راهنمای سفر
قیمت 16,000 تومان
سال انتشار: 2015 | تعداد صفحات: 360 | حجم فایل: 34.21 مگابایت | زبان: انگلیسی
DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Egypt
DK Eyewitness Travel
DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Egypt is your in-depth guide to the very best of the oldest tourist destination on Earth.
Take day trips and excursions to see ancient pyramids, visit the monuments of the Nile Valley and the souks, mosques and madrassas of Islamic Cairo, experience local festivals and markets, and don't miss out on the delicious street food.
Discover DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Egypt.
• Detailed itineraries and "don't-miss" destination highlights at a glance.
• Illustrated cutaway 3-D drawings of important sights.
• Floor plans and guided visitor information for major museums.
• Guided walking tours, local drink and dining specialties to try, things to do, and places to eat, drink, and shop by area.
• Area maps marked with sights.
• Detailed city map of Cairo includes street finder indexes for easy navigation.
• Insights into history and culture to help you understand the stories behind the sights.
• Hotel and restaurant listings highlight DK Choice special recommendations.
With hundreds of full-color photographs, hand-drawn illustrations, and custom maps that illuminate every page, DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Egypt truly shows you this country as no one else can.
Recommended: For a pocket guidebook to Cairo, check out DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Top 10 Cairo & the Nile, which is packed with dozens of top 10 lists, ensuring you make the most of your time in the city.