استوری بورد؛ حرکت در هنر
قیمت 16,000 تومان
سال انتشار: 2007 | تعداد صفحات: 421 | حجم فایل: 95.66 مگابایت | زبان: انگلیسی
Storyboards: Motion in Art, 3rd Edition
Among the most useful tools in the production of any TV show or film is the storyboard, which is the visual blueprint of a project before it is shot. The director's vision is illustrated in the manner of a comic strip and handed on to the crew for purposes of budgeting, design, and communication.
Storyboards: Motion in Art 3/e is an in depth look at the production and business of storyboards. Using exercises, real-life examples of working in the entertainment industry, interviews with people in the industry, and sample storyboard drawing, this book will teach you how to:
* Develop and Improve your boards
* Work with directors
* Develop your resume and your portfolio
* Market your talent
* Create and improve a storyboard using computers
Packed full of practical industry information and examples, this book will help the reader improve their skills to either land their first assignment or advance their career.
New to this edition:
* NOW IN FULL COLOR!
* Feature samples from top storyboard artists
* 20 NEW CHAPTERS reflecting latest industry knowledge!
* More information on the artistic side of storyboarding
* Storyboards from TV shows and films including The Simpsons, The West Wing, Captain Scarlet, seaQuest DSV,The Matrix, and much more
* New interviews with top storyboard artists
* Brand new art throughout