احتمال، متغیرهای تصادفی و فرآیندهای تصادفی
قیمت 12,000 تومان
سال انتشار: 2019 | تعداد صفحات: 432 | حجم فایل: 7.62 مگابایت | زبان: انگلیسی
Schaums Outline of Probability, Random Variables, and Random Processes, 4th Edition (Schaums Outlines)
Tough Test Questions? Missed Lectures? Not Enough Time?
Fortunately, there’s Schaum’s.
More than 40 million students have trusted Schaum’s to help them succeed in the classroom and on exams. Schaum’s is the key to faster learning and higher grades in every subject. Each Outline presents all the essential course information in an easy-to-follow, topic-by-topic format. You also get hundreds of examples, solved problems, and practice exercises to test your skills.
Schaum’s Outline of Probability, Random Variables, and Random Processes, Fourth Edition is packed with hundreds of examples, solved problems, and practice exercises to test your skills. This updated guide approaches the subject in a more concise, ordered manner than most standard texts, which are often filled with extraneous material.
Schaum’s Outline of Probability, Random Variables, and Random Processes, Fourth Edition features:
• 405 fully-solved problems
• 22 problem-solving videos
• An accessible review of probability and statistics concepts
• Clear, concise explanations of probability, random variables, and random processes
• Content supplements the major leading textbooks in probability and statistics
• Content that is appropriate for Probability, Random Processes, Stochastic Processes, Probability and Random Variables, Introduction to Probability and Statistics courses
PLUS: Access to the revised Schaums.com website and new app, containing 22 problem-solving videos, and more.
Schaum’s reinforces the main concepts required in your course and offers hundreds of practice exercises to help you succeed. Use Schaum’s to shorten your study time―and get your best test scores!
Schaum’s Outlines―Problem solved.