انیمیشن بازی؛ توضیح انیمیشن بازی ویدیویی
قیمت 16,000 تومان
سال انتشار: 2021 | تعداد صفحات: 351 | حجم فایل: 285.3 مگابایت | زبان: انگلیسی
Game Anim: Video Game Animation Explained, 2nd Edition
The second edition of Game Anim expands upon the first edition with an all-new chapter on 2D and Pixel Art Animation, an enhanced mocap chapter covering the latest developments in Motion Matching, and even more interviews with top professionals in the field. Combined with everything in the first edition, this updated edition provides the reader with an even more comprehensive understanding of all areas of video game animation – from small indie projects to the latest AAA blockbusters.
• New 2nd Edition Content: An all-new chapter on 2D and Pixel Art Animation, Motion Matching, and more
• 20 Years of Insight: Accumulated knowledge from 2 decades of experience in all areas of game animation.
• The 5 Fundamentals: Reinterprets the classic 12 animation principles and sets out 5 new fundamentals for great game animation.
• Full Production Cycle: Walks through every stage of a game production from the animator’s perspective.
• Animator Interviews: Notable game animators offer behind-the-scenes stories, tips, and advice.
• Free Animation Rig: Free "AZRI" maya rig, tutorials and other resources on the accompanying website: www.gameanim.com/book
About The Author
Jonathan Cooper is an award-winning video game animator who has brought virtual characters to life professionally since 2000, leading teams on large projects such as the Assassin’s Creed and Mass Effect series, with a focus on memorable stories and characters and cutting-edge video game animation. He has since focused on interactive cinematics in the latest chapters of the DICE and Annie award-winning series Uncharted and The Last of Us. Jonathan has presented at the Game Developers Conference (GDC) in San Francisco and at other conferences across Canada and the United Kingdom. He holds a Bachelor of Design honors degree in animation.