آشپزی با زودپز
قیمت 16,000 تومان
سال انتشار: 2016 | تعداد صفحات: 227 | حجم فایل: 31.61 مگابایت | زبان: انگلیسی
Pressure Cooking (Idiot’s Guides)
Pressure cookers have been around for generations, but are now making a big comeback. Not to be confused with a pressure canner, the modern pressure cooker can be an automated all-in-one device or a stovetop cooker. Regardless of the technological advances, people can still be intimidated by the pressurized contents and the possibility of having hot food explode out of the cooker. Idiot’s Guides®: Pressure Cooking gives you the tools you need to get the most from your pressure cooker—all while feeling safe.
This book covers:
* A comparison of pressure cooker types.
* Detailed instructions and full-color photography on how to use stovetop and electric pressure cookers.
* 120 pressure-cooker recipes, including family favorites, fast and easy international classics, one-pot meals, and paleo dishes.
* Easy-to-scan details for each recipe, including pressure level, temperature, prep and cook times, ingredients, and nutrition.
* Tools and techniques for converting favorite recipes to pressure-cooker recipes.
* Charts for cooking common foods, and the times to add for frozen ingredients.